Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick post


Earlier today, around 4AM.
I dragged myself out of bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and
pissed like a horse.
But why get up at this unGodly hour? I needed to get my ass to Alabang
wet market and buy some fresh vegetables. Why not get it from the
supermaket? Good question! for some reason, I stay away from the
fruits and vegetables from the supermarket. They all look emaciated
and for the love of God, very expensive. Besides, its high time that I
start putting some green in my diet. For the past week or so, all I
have been eating was pork and chicken. It's not funny anymore when you
can hear yourself cackle while writing an email.

However, things didn't turn out pretty well as I expected it. I wasn't
able to buy anything because I couldn't find any parking inside the
wet market compound. I drove around the compound for almost 40 minutes
at a speed of a turtle, looking for a spot. Traffic was really bad and
all I can do was to give up and drive back home.

I have 3 hours of sleep to go before I brave, yet another trip to
Alabang wet market. But this time, I am not going to drive the car
inside the compound but park it somewhere, like Jollibee.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template