Friday, September 19, 2008

Brothers and Sisters




I HEART the Walker's
and on September 23 (release date), I am going to buy this online (AMAZON)

or a pirated copy perhaps? Hmm....

Well, that all depends if I start losing sleep over this and want to engage in a season marathon. My only concern is that how much of a full 2nd season could this be? Fuck that writer's strike that went on for so long! Season One have a runtime of 988 minutes and had 23 episodes. Season Two on the other hand only had 16 episodes. So go figure.

This season's story lines are juicier than ever and become more complicated by involving a faux walker sibling and uncle Sal finally "came out". Now that's messy.

Can't wait for it to be released. I can already see myself locked inside my bedroom, eyes glued on the screen while drinking copious amount of coke zero.

Ahhhh, life.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template