Sunday, September 7, 2008

A day of Tuseran Forte


As I type this out, I am officially feeling a little bit under the
weather.
Not certain how I exactly got this but probably from after almost a
full week of revelry. It's pay back time? probably so.

Yesterday, me and Winlove spent the whole afternoon until about early
evening over at his relative's house in Makati to attend his nephew's
birthday party. According to Winlove, the choices of food that was
served was very ordinary and not even half of their "usua" high
calibre menu. But for me, it was already delicious. Hey?! who am I to
complain when I have been lucky enough to be invited in the first place.

Half way through the party. I was surprised to see a D-List celebrity
among the guests. It was Marcus Madrigal together with the wife and
daughter. He looks very cute and surprisingly not that tall. For some
reason, he is way better looking in person than on screen. He did made
quite a stir among the other guests and for what I heard, he does have
a current TV show on channel 7 together with Regine Velasquez (Kim Sam
Soon). Maybe I can check it out and see if he really looks better in
person.

We arrived from the party past 9PM. Got settled in a bit and took a
shower. That is when I started feeling drowsy. I knew right away
something is not right so I took some antihistamine and was off to
dreamland shortly after.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template