Monday, September 22, 2008

168 Shopping and a lot of +


The trip to 168 shopping mall in Divisoria was quite a surprise and I was not aware of bebe's plan of ever going there to buy a birthday present for lola Chuling next Saturday. Since my schedule is wide open, might as well enjoy a day of shopping.

We arrived in Divisoria about 11AM. Had some sweets at Starbucks near Binondo church and walked to Yangco Market to look around for a barong tagalog. It didn't take us very long to spot a very niece piece of Pina-Jusi blend fabric with hand stitched design. It's simple and yet very elegant. And for P750, it's already a very good deal. After that, we went to Carolina's to pick up some really nice buttons to go with the barong. Now, all I need is to visit my tailor and have it sewn for me.

From Yangco Market, we walked to 168 shopping mall which is just about 3-5 minutes walk. Since it is a Saturday, there were a lot of people shopping inside 168. It's a good thing that the building have AC, otherwise it will be painfully stuffy. We looked around for trinkets, bags, dish washing liquid and tons of stuff. Finally, Bebe found a very nice top for his lola and I saw a knock out top for mom. Made the purchase and off we go for lunch at the food court.

Here are some of the photos I took:







Lunch was very good. I had noodles and bebe had rice, vegetables and lechon macau at Mitzi's. Now, this place is amazing! people really line up for their food. They don't care if it takes more time to queue than to actually finish their meal. It is just that delicious and all worth it to wait a bit.

Oh, I completely forgot that we also had kikiam. Now, this little piece of heaven is truly delicious. I don't know what goes inside that rolled up meat with tons of chinese herbs. All I know it's fried until the outside gets crispy. You dip it in sweet chili sauce. Hah! now, thats really mouth watering for me.

After lunch, we walked towards the escalator and I saw a very familiar face.
I just have to come up to her and say hello, even if it entails a lot of pushing from the onlooking crowd and a coterie of security guys.

SCROLL DOWN...












SCROLL AGAIN...


















SCROLL SOME MORE...









LAST SCROLL...







there!



I said my hello... a little bit of chit chat and said bye bye. I would like to stay and chat for more but her food is coming and It's already past lunch time. She deserves a quiet time to enjoy a meal. I wonder which food stall did they order from?
Was it Mitzi's? or Jollibee? hahahahahaha

After mommy Meldy, me and bebe walked away from the thickening crowd and made my final stop.


This!



Remember my recent post about Brothers & Sisters?
I couldn't wait any longer for AMAZON.com

:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang sossy mo naman! chika chika with IRM.

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template