Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy Day


Yesterday, I got up pretty early. Did my chores and called my friend Greg. It's his birthday and we decided to meet right after I finish my cycling class at the gym. After lunch we headed for the mall and here, I went on my quest for that kick-ass shoes I've been searching for. PUMA store. We were greeted by the sales associate and showed us the new arrivals. Nothing quite interesting for me so I scanned the rack and here I found this pair of lovelies. Puma ALSTEN II L @ Php 3750- not bad, eh? 
I tried them on and they fit pretty well. I love the color too... silver with gray trim. 
THEN I saw another pair: PUMA RING NM @ Php 3190-
Now, nothing too fancy when it comes to aesthetics here but let me tell you. This baby fits perfectly!
I was so close to pulling out my charge card and making the purchase BUT something told me to wait out for a but and shop around some more. Now, I remember the other pairs of PUMA that I saw at the Mall of Asia over the weekend. Maybe I should head back there and take a look once more. This time, I will try them on.


1 comments:

Simply Chel on August 6, 2008 at 3:42 PM said...

happy hunting!

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template