Saturday, July 26, 2008

Picture paints a thousand slap on your face


As the picture exhibits...
I should really be ashamed for owning this knock-off.

It was after lunch time that I decided to play around and inspect the
details of my knock-offs.
There was an uncomfortable silence after I peeled off the insole right
from the shoe. As if I heard crickets and the room started to spin.
it reads: d-i-d-a-s
I knew right away what the word will be like and I started laughing
out loud after a good minute or two. Fucking brilliant! whoever made
this knock-off should be hanged. It's already a crime to produce and
patronize counterfeit goods. What made it really worse was messing up
the labels. This revelation was priceless. Needed to cam click-click
it and share it with you guys.

Can you just imagine the horror if I get checked at the US Customs?
What would these guys think of me? A counterfeit offender or just
plain STUPID?

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template