Tuesday, August 26, 2008

=< My Drift Cat >=


Tuesday morning, and yet it feels like a Monday.
Well, blame it on a recent holiday which was yesterday. Heck! I don't even know why there was a holiday.
It's all in the past and I don't care anymore.

What I care for is this... I finally got my pair of Puma kicks.
Yes, minna-san. I have a new pair of sweet kicks guaranteed to make my next door neighbor drool. Hahahahha. I don't even know my neighbor. Enough of that. Let me tell you how my day went.

It was around noon when I finally decided to go check out Puma store in Festival mall.



I walked inside the store and this really nice sales associate (Vergel) greeted me "Welcome back sir!"
Obviously, I had been to this store before and and this time, It's just right to finally seal the deal.

Vergel showed me some new stuff and I immediately spotted this sweet looking kicks on the wall.




It was love at first sight.

However, I also tried on the black one but according to Winlove, who I called on the phone and was taking a nap, to just get the gray with orange trim. Though he sounded very sleepy on the phone, I am somewhat very pleased to hear that we are on the same page. It didn't stop there. I also called my friend Jojo who was at the LTO busting his ass renewing his driver's license. He too agreed on the color.



I signaled to Vergel that I am finally taking the shoes. Hanged up the phone and went straight to the counter to pay for it. If I look back one more time, things will get crazier I may have to change my mind. HAHAHAHA

So here I am, a proud owner of Puma Drift Cat.

After I walked out of the store. I looked at my watch and It was already past lunch time. No wonder, my stomach is rumbling inside. There were a few restos that I saw on the way to the parking lot but they're not quite what I was looking for. Besides, I needed to go to BDO SM Southmall and thought that I'd just stick to Binalot and eat my favorite combo meal.



I left Southmall around 4pm and it was about to rain really hard. My brother gets off from school around the same time so I decided to drive to his school and pick him up. I waited about 10 minutes at the gate and saw him with a classmate. By the time we are about to leave the school. It started raining cats and dogs and I decided to give his friend a lift back home.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template