Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick post...Wednesday






I was already out of my house around 6AM today. I promised to meet my hunny at the gym before we head out to Navotas (Oui!, Navotas... the far away land north of Manila) to interview some folks over at the health clinic. 

Once I got there at the gym. I decided to take some pictures to show you how Fitness First Robinsons Manila look like. Though these are just a couple of photos and it will not do enough justice, feel free to comment and send them some love.

After a gallon of sweat from Cycling class and 30 minutes inside the shower. We headed to the Shoe Salon. I tried on a pair of Puma sneakers which I am ardently considering to purchase. What can you say about this awesome kicks? for Php 3750 a pair and that includes the sweet orange accent on the heel. I think this is definitely going to be ending up in my shoe closet. 

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template