Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Say Hello to *Hungry*



It was already past 10PM and *hungry* - my mortal enemy this late at night started calling my name to go into the kitchen. The darn thing was the pied piper of diet doom and played a tune that no mortal can resist - LATE NIGHT SNACK.

I found myself in trance and heading towards the kitchen. Seconds later, I was reaching out for the fridge and taking out this tub of Philly cheese and a bag of rye bread.

Yeah, I could've gone the whole nine yards and take out smoked salmon and bagel to complete this sin but! my other friend *lazy* pinched me on the side and said: "the bagel is in the pantry. its a few meters away and we don't want that" so I listened and settled for what was readily in front of me.

Chomp chomp chomp.
Here I was, tricked by the pied piper and this time, he had gone jewish on me.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template