Saturday, March 28, 2009

60-something and it still is a secret


After I got off the phone talking with Winlove. I decided to run to the store and get something for mom. It's her 60-something birthday and it will not pass by without any fuss. Okay, she said there will be no surprises whatsoever. In fact, she just want to have a quiet time at home and let her birthday come and go.

Well! thats not quite possible. After the phone call, I quickly ran to the store and got her these flowers. It's not that fabulous or anything but this will do. I also picked up some food that I will be preparing for dinner. Again, nothing fancy. Just your regular table fare. Okay, okay, I know you guys wanted to know. I will be broiling pork chops, tossed salad, baguette (I made a special spread and will toss it inside the oven), gefilte fish, coleslaw, baked potatoes and yes, PEPSI!

It's passed 7PM and I need to prep these food before she arrives at 730. Wish me luck!
So there mom, have a HAPPY 60-something Birthday!




0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template