Friday, March 13, 2009

My 1st Sex toy


Around 730PM - just right after dinner. I was working on my computer
updating software and sorts. Then mom came around to hand me a
package that was left at the doorway. I heard her call my name and
said something about - "PACKAGE". I immediately stopped what I was
doing and at the back of my head, I knew where the package came from
and what is inside. Blood rushing... feeling excited and secretly
hoping that she won't ask me where it came from and heaven forbid,
ask me to open it in front of her. If that ever happens, I will
probably start to cry and pack my suitcases and leave.

I met her at the hallway towards the living room and she just handed
me over this brown box. Smiled, pretended it's nothing like trying to
look cool and uninterested and thanked her. I retreated back to my
room and set the box on top of my bed and staring at it for at least
a minute or so. Void of any sound... just absorbing the moment.

Then I thought, shit! I need to blog this. Took out my camera and
click click.

So boys and girls, let me introduce you to my new toy - my soon to be
forever( hope it doesn't wear off quickly) buddy. Ooops, I completely
forget. My "BF when real BF is not around".

DRUM ROLL................

HAHAHA :) My hands are actually shaky taking this shot.

OH MY~!

Okay, this is the part where I am already laughing. 

Still laughing my ass off.

WTF! I tried peeking into the hole and there are lots of bumps inside and sticking my finger inside is already a trip. 

TEE HEE HEE

I AM OFFICIALLY A...       P E R V E R T

Oh well, I have to put this away for a few hours. I still need to watch TV.

*WINK*

3 comments:

PinoyPoz on March 13, 2009 at 8:31 AM said...

On behalf of all the members, I would like to officially welcome you to the perv club...

Charot! Matagal ka nang perv! Aminin! Hehehe...

Don't we all love our first ever "toys"?

BadPapiNYC on March 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

ano ba first toy mo? aber? share naman jan.

BLACKPOOL on May 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM said...

hmmmm alam na alam ko yang toy na yan at paano ka nag karoon niyan promise! lol

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template