Sunday, March 29, 2009

Le Target


Looky loo! what do I have in here from Target? stacks of Powerade sports drink. 

Yes, I just have to HOARD big time. 

Come on! for an 8-pack at $3.99, who wouldn't?
Besides, I drink up a lot of these stuff when I go to the gym. It's better that I get it cheap rather than pay $1 & change for the same thing at the gym.

After Target, I went to BestBuy to check for new gadgets.There were the usual suspects like PCs, home theater stuff, loads of cell phones and accessories and yes, vacuum cleaners too. Unfortunately, nothing really new interests me because I am practically in and out of the store 2-4x a week. So I just left. 

Darn! if I wear my electric blue piqued shirt and khakis. I can really pass for a Sales Associates there. Oh well, I will be there again next week. *wink*

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template