Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bluer than blue


After my trip to Los Angeles, I accidentally spilled some bleach on
my favorite workout shorts that my bf gave me. It's original color
was gray and there were lots of bleach marks on the front side of one
leg. It was nasty. totally EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK. So I decided to do
another experiment: Operation Change Color

I opted for a navy blue one since it's one of my favorite color and
the safest and easiest to work with. I went to wal-mart and got me 2
packet fabric dye (RITS) and gallons of boiling water with salt.
Soaked it over night and VOILA! it's perfect.

At least I can still use it to go to the gym, unlike what my bf told
me to do: HOUSE WEAR

I say, NOT :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool. navy blue.

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template