Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Justice Served



Remember the little bitch from my recent post? The one who had an encounter with Mighty Bond? Well, I went to the gym around 7pm and checked out the scene. The minute I saw that the keys were not there. I immediately confirmed that they had to force open the locker.

I approached it and tried opening it gently with my finger.

AHA!

They really have to force open the locker.
How? I don't know.
But one thing is for sure. If it's in working condition, you can never take out the keys without inserting your member's card at the back of the locker door. There is this card slot that releases the key and for you to retrieve your card, the key needs to be inserted back in the key hole.

Oh well, poor little bitch may had a heart attack trying to figure out what the hell happened while he was out there on the gym floor doing a lambada.

LESSON to be learned: NEVER mess with the EVIL BITCH. ad infinitum

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naloka ako sa eksena mo at talagang binalika mo pa.
Palakpak mga kapatid sa nag iisang impakta na gumagala sa umaga.

Palakpak mga dukha!

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template