Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ang lola mo...



Yesterday at the Manila F.A.M.E. convention, I over heard a group of exhibitors talking about someone who just passed by their booth. When I looked to see who they were referring to.

SURPRISE

and More SURPRISE

No other than, Ms. Carla Sibal.

Okay, what was the buzz all about?

Is she a SHE or a HE?
Lalake yan!
Ganda ng green dress!
Mukhang bakla!

It was funny but I kept quiet because I pity lola Carla.
Then again, I don't really get her and how "some" people call her "FABULOUS" "FIERCE" or "STUNNING". Maybe because these people in her social circle are trying to brown nose or what?

In my head, TRANNIES (drag queens, shemales or transexuals) are often called Fabulous. and IF NOT? then that's going to be really sad.

Oh and yeah, what's up with nip-tuck business? It's just awful. It made her look like she OD'd on botox and collagen implants.

Around lunch time, I saw lola Carla dining alone, al fresco @ Kenny Roger's.

FAUX FAB diba?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so chararat no?!
Crypt Keeper and leveling ng ghel na iyan.
Yun lang.

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template