Monday, October 20, 2008

Little bitch


Sometimes I ask myself, do I really need to go out of the house and be exposed to insensitive worthless bastards that litter around the metro? However, I always end up braving it out there and take it like a grain of salt BUT with some "peppery" adjustment.

HAR HAR HAR

You know how the evil bitch in me can't be contained when sombody gives me an attitude.

Monday, 12:50PM, Fitness First Gym.
I just got out of the shower and heading towards my locker to change and stuff my wet clothes inside my cute tote. (Yes, people are so jealous of it and they drool while gawking. For this, all I can say is, TSURA!)

The person occupying the upper locker was so inconveniently busy prepping for his gym prancing extravaganza and was taking forever to finish marinating himself with whatever stinky cologne and strapping cheap vinyl contraption on his body. I finally got his brief attention and motioned to him that I will be needing access to my locker.

The little bitch just ignored me! The nerve of that tramp.

So I counted, 1.2.3.4.5.

Okay, I waited for about 2 more minutes for him to clear out the scene, standing a few meters behind him while I recite, a prayer to God, asking him for strength that I don't put this bitch inside the locker.

tick tock tick tock

Little bitch finally moved away but gave me a dagger look as he walked away.

I was dumbfounded. Sharp words that should be lashing out of my mouth, couldn't escape. It was trapped inside and no where to go but to swallow it down my throat.
The next thing I knew, he was gone. Scene totally cleared of his ghastly sight and intoxicatingly awful smell.

I counted again, 1.2.3.4.5.

Got dressed quietly and pulled out one of my little "best friend"

MIGHTY BOND




I squirted almost half of its content into the keyhole and left the scene like Vadge(Madonna) in her music video "Justify my Love"

I am pretty sure little bitch will have a wonderful surprise when he gets back to his locker. Who knows, it might cost him a pretty penny (P500) to open that damn little locker.

Now, thats what I call administered ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jjeBwahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I almost fell off my Mighty Chair reading your post today. I will write a letter to Mighty Bond Company for another Positive use of their product. They Might(y) send you a boxful of glue to last you a lifetime.

Go girl!

fm: Rozz135

Anonymous said...

You did not!!!!????? OMG!!!! I must say that is the best! Well, SILENCE is a deadly weapon.... YGG!

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template