Friday, January 2, 2009

Reality on the 2nd


Just a quick note...
I woke up quite late today and it took me another 15 minutes or so to
actually get out of my bed and actually do something. I was just
there soaking the light and staring blankly on my wall. The previous
night's festivities had really drained the energy out of me and not
to mention the previous days and nights where I had to party and cook
a feast. Glad that the holidays are over. No more force feeding (on
myself) and unnecessary food tripping. Ahhh the joys of just another
regular day where I can vomit after I eat (NOT! it's only a joke)

Tick tock tick tock, then reality struck!

I have a lot of stuff to pack and put away before my trip.
HELP!

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template