Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meet Pervy


Last night, Curly sent me a text message if I wanted to meet and get
something from McDonalds and play catch-up. I quickly obliged since
we have not seen each other for ages(over the holidays). So I took a
quick shower, put on a my new sexy underwear and spritz on my
favorite cologne.

Instead of driving going to McDonalds, I took the bus. Once inside,
I found a spot and sat beside this 20something female with a pink
soda shopping bag. She looks okay at first but the horror came in a
few minutes soon after I settled. First, her right knee was brushing
against my leg. I didn't really bother to check what was really going
on until it had become quite... errmmmm... suggestive.
My quick reaction was to look, but she was looking out on the window
pretending nothing was going on. I just quietly moved my leg away
from her and watched the tv program overhead. Moments later, she was
feeling my arms with her hands!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I looked at her and again, she was looking out in the window like
nothing is going on.

I thought to myself, 2009 is starting to be a joke. All I want for
the new year is more men to come and gravitate towards me but NOT a
female pervert. I've had my share of women hitting on me but not in
this manner and this is just simply atrocious. Before I decided to
move seats. I took out my phone and pretended to be texting, but
little that she knew... I just snapped a photo of her.

Too bad the photo came out bad. It was blurry and you can hardly make
a face out it. I sat there thinking, should I go back and just take
her picture - again? You know, for a better shot this time around? or
just let it pass. Then it got me thinking... if this girl can come up
with so much courage to feel me up. Then I must be really sending off
something quite irresistible. Was it the cologne? Hmmm maybe? my
really cool top? hmmm possible? my new hot underwear? DEFINITELY NOT!
then what is?

The bus halted and I alighted. Walked towards McDonalds and this guy
just smiled at me, twice.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template