Saturday, January 31, 2009

CVS cash rebate and an extra $5.00 gift from who?


Went to the CVS drugstore early this morning to pick up something (not somebody, okay?)
paid the $5.95 item at the counter using my $3.00 rebate coupon and the difference with cash. Walked out of the store and seconds later, this lady who was also coming out of the store tapped me on the shoulder and said.....

"Did you just got out of the store? You dropped something near the counter, $5.00 and the cashier is holding it for you"

I don't know what came over me but to go back inside and approach the cashier.

She smiled at me and said, "you're back!"

I smiled and she handed me a $5.00 bill thanked her and walked away.

Then I got to thinking..... I know for a fact that all the singles I have were used to pay for the item I just bought and all I am left of with now are just 20s.
Who dropped the $5.00? definitely not mine
the cashier? 
the lady who tapped me on the shoulder?

WHATEVER?!

I have it now and I can use an extra $5.00 for lunch.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template