Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sunday at Kanin Club




I woke up late than usual and with it, comes with a ginormous appetite for the vernacular.

So right after I had ZRyan tires checked, I picked up my phone and dialed my closest demi socialite friends for a nice lunch, in a laid back and with honest to goodness pinoy fare this part of the metro and no less than Kanin Club.

In a matter of 2 hours. The Southern Demi Socialites managed to get their asses out of their buodoir and out on the streets to lunch.







When I got to Kanin Club, there was a long line of other customers. Mostly families with their lolo's or babies in tow, braving the mid day sun, patiently waiting to be seated. I walked up to the counter and asked the wait staff for a table. She asked for my name and soon as she started writing, my face cringed when I saw number 9 on the list. Looks like it's going to be quite a wait.

10 minutes, 25 minutes after and several changed standing locations while checking out the menu outside. We were finally called in to be seated.





Then there is another waiting game... for the food to arrive



But it's all worth the wait, if it's this scrumptious


Tasty pinakbet


The famous crispy dinuguan


Bistek tagalog

Enjoying the food like this one...


AND MORE =)


But some people are happy and busog...



Some, can't get enough...


Others, never get full


However, some are still waiting outside when lunch time is almost over.

1 comments:

shierald said...

some really never get full... hehehe.. hi Gian, shie

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template