Monday, October 12, 2009

Ala-eh...


I blog because it liberates me. Love the feeling that I can vent out,
rant, rave or even gossip and later on, look back on what it was all
about.
Then, seeing my cool and (few) loyal readers. It's always nice to see
them checking out my blog and making comments. I am getting online
love and you guys just made it possible.

Now, I am going to make a special shout out to one particular visitor
from San Juan, Batangas.
This fella religiously visits my blog all the time and I am at awe
that in times of no posts being made. This visitor never cease to
check my blog out.

So there, my lovely and loyal fan from Batangas. I would like to know
you and hopefully chat with you in real time. You can send me a
private message and let me know of your chat ID so I can thank you
personally.

0 comments:

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template