Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Tale of the Missing Rootbeer Soda


I know, I know...
It's been awfully long time since I made my last post. Been actually
avoiding it just for you guys to miss me. Even one of my girl friends
said "baduy ng blog, no post". Yeah, I hear you. There are many
reasons why the lack of post but I am not going to tell you.
Shempre, pa mysterious ng konti.

Anyhow, today I was sorta pissed. I took out a big ass bottle of
rootbeer soda for lunch. A few of the guys helped themselves and
there was at least half a bottle of it left for me. Not that I will
be drinking it in one sitting, but hey! it's my soda and there should
be more for me to consume. So there, around 4pm after I got up from
my nap. I headed out to the kitchen and looked for something to
drink. I remembered the soda and got me a big tall glass and filled
it with crushed ice from the dispenser. When I opened the fridge, my
big ass rootbeer soda is gone! someone had helped himself and leaving
me only with a freaking mouthful of it. I'm not kidding when I say a
MOUTHFUL. The contents that was left could hardly fill a small coffee
cup.

I stood for another minute looking at the evidence. My mind was
already plotting a genocide.

Then I closed the fridge door and sat on a chair by the kitchen
counter and staring on the floor.

Who the hell, drank it?

I saw Steve walked out of his room. Asked him and said, he did not
drink any of it apart from the share he got during lunch. Okay, I said.
Then minutes later, Josh came around the kitchen and I asked him the
same. His reply was, I don't like rootbeer soda. I said, fine.

Probably another 15 minutes have passed and Reggie walked in. I asked
if he drank my soda. His reply was a "no".

Now, I am getting really pissed thinking who the fuck emptied out my
soda bottle. I hate it when people steal specially - FOOD or anything
edible. That just ticks me off.
Tomorrow, I am going to get another bottle of soda and piss on it.
Heck! half a gallon of piss and toilet water for all I care and teach
those bastards a lesson. Let's see who gets sick first.

ARGGGGGGG

1 comments:

PinoyPoz on April 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM said...

Hmm, you need a life, my friend... Hahaha, just kidding! *hugz*!

 

Blogabulousity Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template